Vacancy: Experienced Travel Consultant
Are you Passionate About Travel? Do you
- Bring your passion for travel, destination knowledge and personal holiday experiences to work
- Know the art of understanding your customer’s needs
- Go the extra mile to create memorable holiday experiences
- Put your customers’ needs at the heart of everything you do
Are you a Positive Influence? Do you
- Find it easy to talk to people, with a warm and friendly demeanour
- Work in an open, honest and collaborative manner
- Actively support responsible and sustainable travel
- Like to find innovative solutions
If so, then you may be a good fit for this great ‘work from home’ opportunity to join us.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the needs of prospective customers in UK.
- Designing tailor-made holidays and/or selling packages.
- Confirming reservations with suppliers & checking costings
- Booking flights and ancillary services
- Providing a high level of after sales service, including trouble shooting
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge
- Social media marketing that generates leads
- Sales admin
Previous experience as an travel consultant in the UK, handling clients either as an independent travel agent or for a travel agency is essential. Training to use our booking system will be provided if required. Remuneration will be based according to experience.
Interested in being part of the team? Please get in touch with us to start the discussion.